Salesforce System Administrator
We currently have a full time opportunity in Anne Arundel County, MD for an experienced salesforce.com IT Administrator who will be involved in the deployment of new products and system enhancements in a hands-on intensive environment.
The following are the minimum qualifications:
• Three (3) years experience functioning as a SalesForce.com Administrator;
• Salesforce Certified Administrator ADM 201;
• Three (3) years experience with sandbox management strategies;
• Three (3) years experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) upgrades;
• One (1) year experience with SFDC Encryption;
• Two (2) years experience with Configuration Management Software, such as Team Foundation Server; and
• One (1) year experience with Business Intelligence Software, such as Qlikview.
The following qualifications are preferred but not required:
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM-211);
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel with two (2) years working experience;
• Experience with creating, modifying and assigning permission sets;
• Experience with creating, modifying and assigning profiles;
• Experience with Custom Objects;
• Two (2) years experience creating SFDC reports and dashboards ;
• Two (2) years experience with workflow automation;
• One (1) year experience with Salesforce1 Mobile Technology;
• QlikView Administration experience;
• One (1) year experience as a QlikView Developer;
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Access;
• Experience with directory structures;
• Experience with folder level security;
• Experience with Application testing and requirement verification; and
• Experience with release and change management.
Background check will be required. Please submit a resume with salary requirements.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ONLY resumes that include salary requirements will be considered.