|$99 Network Assessment
As more and more bandwidth-intensive applications emerge as a critical part of the corporate toolkit, organizations are using network assessments in planning for future implementations and troubleshooting existing problems. Recurring network issues for existing infrastructure demand expert detection and analysis.
Many organizations determine that a feasible solution is to have their network assessed for current performance issues. The NERDS Group offers a reasonably priced solution that encompasses the following:
- We visit your site; assess your systems and shore up any holes that may exist on your network.
- Detection of hidden viruses, malware, spyware, and potential issues in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and reveal confidential information.
- Review your system logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Inventory all of your equipment to give you a complete view of what you have and its condition.
- Verify your data backup process.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
When our technician completes his assessment, you will understand the current state of your network and computer assets, including:
- The make, model serial# or Service Tag#, and configuration of each PC.
- List of devices on your network, how they are configured, including network drives, shared folders, and IP addresses.
- Information about your Internet connection, such as the provider, type of connection, and network speed.
- Firewalls in place (software and hardware, VPNs and other security features.
- Key software applications that are installed, the maintenance levels, etc.
The charge for this assessment is $99, and if you become a customer and have NERDS do additional work we will credit the $99 assessment fee towards any proposed services of $500 or more that we provide within 30 days. The NERDS Group is here to help!
Please contact us to set up an appointment or for immediate response, call us at 301-622-7995.